Today, modern displays and signs have far less neon and flourescent elements. LED lights have become dominant for many reasons including:
- LED lights use less electricity, are lighter and smaller and thus have a lower carbon footprint by comparison.
- LED lights have led to more slimline light boxes and installation areas making for more cost-effective displays and signs which use less material and take up less premium space.
- LED lights are longer lasting, have a better shelf life and are low maintenance.
- LED lights are easier to transport as they do not break as easily as traditional luminaires.
- Anyway, we like to use LED lighting. If blue light at night is a concern then we recommend alternatives.